There is an alternative to “nursing homes,” and to large “assisted living” facilities, for yourself or your loved one!
Many seniors simply do not want or need a nursing staff in their place of residence, preferring the now well known advantages of assisted living. What’s new, however, is the concept of irresistibly small assisted living locations, called “Residential Care Homes”—normal suburban houses transformed into comfortable and totally accessible assisted living homes—where surprisingly small numbers of residents and their caregivers quickly become best of friends.
Please browse our website for an initial look at the lifestyle that awaits you or your loved one, and we invite you to call for a guided tour. The homes are quite close together, each about five minutes from Interstate 10, and can easily be seen in a single tour.
- Fully licensed and insured.
- Comfortable rooms, private and semi-private.
- Bedroom furnishings provided on request.
- Pleasant sun rooms or patios.
- Activities and entertainment.
- 24-hour care.
- Screened, trained and devoted staff.
- Medication supervision by Registered Nurse.
- Bathing, grooming, dressing assistance.
- Assistance with ambulation as necessary.
- Daily housecleaning and laundry.
- Dementia residents welcome.
- Home-cooked meals.
- Menus planned by registered dietitian.
- Regular visits by hair and nails specialists.
- Frequent care by visiting podiatrist.